Author Topic: new at this have question  (Read 1814 times)

dasupafreak

• View Profile
new at this have question
« on: June 19, 2009, 10:52:38 PM »
i have a league that i  play three tables individually at the same time and they don't move from table to table. the 10 players will play for points and if they play 12 sessions they are eligible for the final every three months.is it possible to play three tables at the same time on one laptop -each table will not last the same time but the points will be awarded for the place they are put out. or do i have to buy three or more laptops and have to purchase the director three different times? i am having alot of problems with getting points to relate to the number of players versus points. i dint want a player to receive the same points for a table of six and another a table of ten.
is there a service that you can call and talk to someone or someone that is knowledgeable on these thing that i can talk to directly.how much is the license if you use the director in a bar ?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: new at this have question
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 02:09:41 PM »
It sounds to me like you are essentially running three separate tournaments at the same time.  That they use the same schedule and begin at the same time is irrelevant, as each table is independent of the others.

The TD was designed to run a single tournament at a time.  So, to answer your question, you would need to run 3 instances of the TD software on 3 different PCs in order to host them all using the TD.

If you need to discuss commercial use of the software, send email to sales@thetournamentdirector.net.