Author Topic: Multiple Break Types  (Read 1574 times)

Seitz333

• View Profile
Multiple Break Types
« on: October 22, 2011, 09:50:49 AM »
I would like to see the option to have multiple break types. After every 2 levels I have a 1 min break that I use for dealers to change tables. Instead of the screen saying "break" I would like for it to say "Dealer Change". Then when I have a real player break I would like for the screen to say "break". The problem I'm having is around the 2hr mark when the dealer break happens all the players think is a player break and start to get up and leave their tables and I have to tell them to sit back down and continue playing.

Thanks,

Chuck

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Multiple Break Types
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 12:29:33 PM »
If you stick Dealer Change in front of the <breaktext> it should come up showing    Dealer Change Break    And with more than 1 break  you might have too set up Break1, Break2 etc in the Property Sets then set Conditions, for break1, break2, etc
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 01:59:01 PM by TIMMER »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 11:00:49 AM »
What TIMMER said.  Or, you can edit the Tokens on that particular break (edit the break on the Rounds tab and press the "Tokens" button) and override the value of the <breaktext> token to be whatever you like.

But I like this idea for the long term.  I'm thinking of adding a "type" that determines what the <breaktext> token says and the duration of the break (all of which can be changed, of course). 

Seitz333

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 07:03:55 PM »
Thanks Corey and TIMMER, I was able to get it to work how I wanted.