Author Topic: MTT tournament short-handed, but table finale with 8 players ?  (Read 1109 times)

Tonyo1977

• View Profile
Hello,
I created a tournament with friends with tables of 6 players so that there is action during the tournament.
However, I would like the final table is composed of eight players.
Is it possible to create this automatically?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
Tonyo1977

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: MTT tournament short-handed, but table finale with 8 players ?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 11:47:49 PM »
Absolutely!

Make all the tables seat six. Then, on whichever one you would like to be the final table (from the tables tab), right click, and select "add new seat" twice. Then, right click to make two seats be unavailable (I'd recommend seats 7 and 8). Or, create the tables needed of six each, then make a new table of eight, and right click to make them all be unavailable, until you are down to eight. I would suggest my first option, as that would be less work. A third option would be to insert two new seats once you are down to eight or nine players, which may be less work, but would require you to remember where you are in the tournament. First two options you could set up before registering players, if you so chose.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 10:14:49 AM »
You should probably also designate the 8-seater as the final table.  On the Table tab, press the "Collapse Order" button, and place the 8-seater in the "Collapse these tables last" section.

The part that won't be automatic is that you will have to make those seats available again once you get down to 8 players.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 04:39:20 PM »
You should probably also designate the 8-seater as the final table.  On the Table tab, press the "Collapse Order" button, and place the 8-seater in the "Collapse these tables last" section.

The part that won't be automatic is that you will have to make those seats available again once you get down to 8 players.

Yep, I forgot about that part. But, that's due to my having a default template set up for everything so all I have to do is click to start and then add players & hit start.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!