Author Topic: Version 2.3 Beta 1  (Read 28592 times)

Scotty K

• View Profile
Re: Version 2.3 Beta 1
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 10:48:07 PM »
Hey Corey...

Great job on the beta.  I'm looking forward to putting it through the paces.

In regard to the receipts feature, I too am having a few problems here.  As per your previous post on this issue, I had selected the Track Players option, and yet the player names did not appear on the receipt.  I could only make the name appear when I put that particular token in my own template file; is this correct?

Also, for some reason, I cannot get the name of the event to appear on the receipt, even though it appears on your template and is present on mine.  Am I doing something wrong here?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2007, 01:09:26 PM »
Yes, that is correct.  The default template is pretty generic, and doesn't include player details.  You'll have to modify it to suit your needs.

The <eventname> token is busted.  Sorry I didn't catch that.  It will be fixed in the next beta.

Looks like I missed creating a receipt when adding players to the tournament and buying them into the tournament at the same time.  Again, I'll fix it for beta 2.

TheCOG

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2007, 10:38:32 PM »
Hi Corey,

I finally installed the beta and started working with it, hence a couple of messages in quick succession.

One new feature I'm particularly interested in is this one:

"- Added actions to <tdbutton> token to go to the Player Rankings page or the Seating Chart page, or to any user-defined layout screen".

OK - so how do I actually go to a user-defined layout screen?  I have one, which is screen #2, and titled "rankings".  I tried the following for "type":  "2", "screen:2", "screen2", "rankings", but none worked.

Thanks again, Carl.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2007, 10:34:34 AM »
Good question.  It looks like either I actually never added that feature, or the code was lost.  On my to-do list, it's listed along with adding the ability to create a button that goes to the Player Rankings or the Seating Chart page, so I wonder if I only partially implemented this feature.....   Arg, that's frustrating.

DragonII

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2007, 06:33:31 AM »
Hey Corey!
Take your time to adding some features and fixing bugs. I know its not easy.

Now im using b2 version and look great so far, havent tested it in tournament yet but soon.

Just wondering about seats page. Is it possible to make own seats (circle with 8 seats) and show on screen?
Like this example:
Code: [Select]
                   Table 1                                  Table 2                               Table 3
             Player 1     Player 2                  Player 1     Player 2               Player 1     Player 2
        Player 8               Player 3       Player 8                Player 3     Player 8                Player 3
        Player 7               Player 4       Player 7                Player 4     Player 7                Player 4
            Player 6      Player 5                Player 6       Player 5              Player 6      Player 5

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2007, 01:02:36 PM »
Unfortunately not.  I've looked into doing this before but haven't yet come up with a good way to implement this.  Still on the to-do list, but that's it...