Author Topic: Limits on Blind schedule  (Read 1621 times)

Whiterhino

• View Profile
Limits on Blind schedule
« on: January 21, 2011, 09:41:00 AM »
I've seen this before on the forum but I don't have the tab required. I want to remove limits from the blinds page dispalyed on screen but don't have a preferences tab any ideas ?

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Limits on Blind schedule
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 10:01:07 AM »
On the rounds tab, look on the left hand side of the display for the rounds. The bottom of the column will be a button labeled preferences. Click that. Next, click on edit columns. On mine, I have Level, Duration, Small Blind, and Big Blind.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 02:22:49 PM »
Or are you referring to the "Blinds Schedule" Screen, displayed in the Game window?  If so, right-click when the Blinds Schedule screen is displayed and select "Blinds Schedule Screen Properties".  Then press the "Edit Columns" button to change which columns are displayed.

Whiterhino

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 12:03:11 PM »
As I said above I do not have a preferences tab in the 'rounds' section, I have removed BOTH limits and antes options from the 'columns' option but they still appear on screen when the screen set gets to that option.

Whiterhino

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 12:05:45 PM »
Thanks Corey thats done the job !!!! excellent as always

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 12:25:48 PM »
The arrow pointed to a button, not a tab.....  Either way, good to see you get it sorted out
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!