Author Topic: Exporting Tournament Stats by Player  (Read 1000 times)

mrowland1

• View Profile
Exporting Tournament Stats by Player
« on: January 25, 2015, 10:11:04 PM »
Hello,

First, would like to say that I've been using this software for awhile now, and I really do love it. Our home game just completed it's second full season (first using this software) and now we're on to season 3. At the conclusion of each event, I export the tournament summary to Google Drive and make it accessible to all our players, along with the current standings. I of course refresh the stats on the Stats tab to do this and select the appropriate season to filter.

My question is this: when the stats are refreshed, double clicking on a name will bring up the player statistics screen for that player (screen shot attached to this message), a wealth of information about that player in relation to that season I selected....BUT....there is no way to export this page for a single player only (unlike many other pages where I can export or print (where I create PDFs)). I know that I could request all columns of data for all players at once and have one massive report, but some of our players like individualized stat reports.

Is there a way to do this that I'm just missing?

Thanks again, really do enjoy using this software.

Matt

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Exporting Tournament Stats by Player
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2015, 10:19:56 PM »
You're not missing anything.  It's actually been on my "to-do" list for some time.  I also have a "reports" feature on that same to-do list which I thought would make this feature obsolete, but it hasn't been done either.  I'll bump the priority and maybe I can finally get to it.

mrowland1

• View Profile
Re: Exporting Tournament Stats by Player
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 08:03:53 PM »
You're not missing anything.  It's actually been on my "to-do" list for some time.  I also have a "reports" feature on that same to-do list which I thought would make this feature obsolete, but it hasn't been done either.  I'll bump the priority and maybe I can finally get to it.

Thanks Corey, you're always great at responding on here and to emails. Appreciate your software, it is second to none.

Matt