Author Topic: Best sound for Player Busts Out  (Read 6316 times)

MaskagaZ

• View Profile
Best sound for Player Busts Out
« on: January 31, 2008, 05:35:18 PM »

twask

• View Profile
Re: Best sound for Player Busts Out
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 03:21:52 PM »
my personal fav....

Willy Wonka -> "You get nothing! You lose! Good Day Sir!"

http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/movie_sounds/sounds_files_20071107_9308167/willy_wonka/you_lose.wav

jay@paydaypoker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2008, 01:12:23 PM »
We have alot of older folks and country music fans in our league and we talk a lot of smack in our league so my 5 year old sends out the first person and then Kenny Rogers sends out the rest.

violator

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 09:24:42 AM »
My fav is essentially any homer voice - but one  i like the most id homer says " ah it just gets worse and worse" i have attached a few more  that are pretty cool

1JackOff

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 08:27:49 PM »

FourAcesPoker

• Big Slick "The Hitman"
    • View Profile
    • Four Aces Poker
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2008, 08:13:36 AM »
I use different effects used randomly for bust-outs. "Hasta la vista...baby" from the Terminator; "Respect my authori-tie!" Eric Cartman; "Okay, this guy is a real zero, that's true", Otter from Animal House; "Eh, that's no big loss" Homer Simpson, and a couple others. To start the tournament I like to use "They're dogs...and they're playing POKER!!!!" Homer simpson. At the end of each round, with one minute left, is the opening guitar riff from WSOP (tv) and at the blinds change i use the outro for commercial guitar riff from WSOP. I have a few clips from "Rounders" i need co incorporate in there somewhere, but after the last player busts out and the game is over, i use "I am the Champion, I am the Champion, no time for losers cause i am the champion!......of the world!!!!" by Homer Simpson....It gets a huge laugh every time! I did a google search on .wav files but if anyone would like one of these sounds, email me at fouracespoker@yahoo.com. I will send them to you.
Big Slick "The Hitman"
Certified Tournament Director
Tournament Directors Association
Four Aces Poker
"Can you beat Four Aces?"

wbtczn

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 06:54:17 PM »
my personal fav....

Willy Wonka -> "You get nothing! You lose! Good Day Sir!"

http://www.rosswalker.co.uk/movie_sounds/sounds_files_20071107_9308167/willy_wonka/you_lose.wav

I've got probably over 100 bust out sounds.  This one that twask listed is one of the classics.  It is one of my bubble bustout sounds.

jzallen

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 08:50:13 AM »
The loser's tuba from Price is Right. that NEVER gets old!