Author Topic: displaying stats  (Read 3362 times)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: displaying stats
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 10:35:09 AM »
It sounds like you're exporting correctly, but the stats you see in the export file should be the same as the stats you see on the Stats tab at the time that you export.

That may sound obvious (or not), but let me give an example: Let's say I have two leagues.  Different players in each league (some overlap), play on different nights.  So on the Stats tab I've created two Profiles, one for each league.  The profiles are configured so that when I run stats using the League 1 profile, I only see stats for players in League 1, and only for the League 1 tournaments.  And when I run stats using the League 2 profile, I only see stats for players in League 2, and only for the League 2 tournaments.

So I run stats for League 1 and see those stats on the Stats tab.  If I export now, I'm going to get the exact same stats that I see on the screen, regardless of the export template that I use.  The only difference *may* be that the columns that I see on the screen might be different from the columns I see in the exported file.  That's because you can choose different columns at the time that you export.  But other than that, I should see the same players and the exact same stats.  Again, doesn't matter what template I use because that only controls the how the output looks, not the data (stats).

To export stats for League 2, I now need to Refresh Stats using the profile for League 2.  Then export.  Now I should have two files: one with stats for League 1 and one with stats for League 2.