Author Topic: Bust out mistake  (Read 1865 times)

SVI PokerMasters Guy

• View Profile
Bust out mistake
« on: March 28, 2007, 10:38:25 AM »
TD 2.2.2

although the help file does refer (albeit foggy) to undoing a bust-out, i can't seem to find detail or buttons on how to do this...

i did find how to create an "undo bust out" button, but don't know how to create a button either. As well, i need to do this so rarely that i don't think a button should be necessary (for me, anyway...)

can somebody clue me in on how to undo a wrong bust-out?

In your answer, feel free to assume that i'm REALLY dumb  ;D

Thanx

violator

• View Profile
Re: Bust out mistake
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2007, 11:18:49 AM »
You should be able to look up your hotkeys to find out which key it is to undo a bust out - i believe it's "S" as "X" is the key to bust someone out. As far as creating buttons - there are ditails with in the forum on how to do so, thier just hard to find - i would suggest doing a search for the keyword "button" and see what comes up!

Vio

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2007, 12:03:01 PM »
You can undo a bust-out in a number of ways.  The standard way is to press the Undo Bust-out hotkey, which is by default assigned to S.  The second way is to right-click on a player's name where ever they may be listed on the Tournament page or the Player Rankings page, and select Undo Bust-out.  Finally, you can edit a player on the Players tab, and right-click an action in the Tournament History section and undo the action from there.

Notice that the default hotkeys for the "main" actions (bust-out, rebuy, add-on) are all located on the bottom row of the keyboard: X for bust-out, V for rebuy, and B for add-on.  The corresponding undo action for each of these is located directly above each key.  S for undo bust-out, F for undo rebuy, and G for undo add-on.

Phaze

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2007, 06:41:56 AM »
I never noticed that before, Corey... good tip

URSHARKB8

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2007, 09:13:27 AM »
hey, i just figured the click on name thingy this weekend!!!!  i wen to unbust a player and the creen was rankings, i right clicked on someone elses name and read, i was stunned at first cuz it was person 4 bustouts before, then i tried right click again and realized it after second name came up, thought it was pretty cool.