Author Topic: Adjusting points after tournament is over  (Read 1097 times)

biggpokerfan

• View Profile
Adjusting points after tournament is over
« on: December 11, 2010, 01:18:16 PM »

I made a mistake on a bounty and the game was final.  Is there anyway to adjust the points without reopening the tournament and unbusting players until I get to the mistake?

Also, We have a voluntary points fund that players buy onto.  You do not have to be in the points fund to play, but I would like to filter out the non points fund players so the do not show up in the points standings.  Is there a way to do that?

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Adjusting points after tournament is over
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 04:37:35 PM »
Also, We have a voluntary points fund that players buy onto.  You do not have to be in the points fund to play, but I would like to filter out the non points fund players so the do not show up in the points standings.  Is there a way to do that?
Yes - set those that DO be in the points to be in a league, and those that don't set to no league. When you run your stats, you want to set the filter to recognize only those that are in the league.

I made a mistake on a bounty and the game was final.  Is there anyway to adjust the points without reopening the tournament and unbusting players until I get to the mistake?
Yes - go to the players tab, and right click the player, and you can adjust the player's total that way. What specifically did you need to adjust?
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

biggpokerfan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 03:34:55 PM »
Thanks, That worked great

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2010, 04:01:13 PM »
You're welcome! It's what I do with the players as I trade off weeks, and the other person doesn't use TD but does do it paper on paper, thus not always resulting in accurate records.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!