Author Topic: Jackpot  (Read 1641 times)

assosoliera

• View Profile
Jackpot
« on: August 19, 2010, 04:27:52 PM »
Hello Corey, sorry again for my English,
us at every tournament accumulate a iackpot, example, buy-in = 20 +5 (18 prizes, jackpot 2, 5 home).
How to keep updated the jackpot?
Thanks Luke

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Jackpot
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 06:58:10 PM »
Game tab,  Per-Player Rake     its takes out $20 for  that game and holds $5 back for a later game,   I think thats what ur asking

assosoliera

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2010, 07:15:50 AM »
Hello, a tough league as 30 tournaments, each tournament, each player after we paid the buy-in example 2 of the jackpot, the second should be accumulated for 30 tournaments for a tournament and then distribute it, I hope I explained well
Luca

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2010, 09:18:02 AM »
Hi Luca,

I think you mean you wish a cumulative total to display accross the tournaments, but I do not think this is possible with TD (or any other clock software) you would need to track your Jackpot manually and then enter the amount as a manual prize for each tournament.

Io penso vuoi dire Vi auguriamo un total cumulativo per display across the tornei, ma io non credo do this is possibile with TD (o programma di orari any other), si avrebbe bisogno di tenere traccia your Jackpot manualmente e quindi inserire l'importo as uno premio manual for ogni torneo.

Stuart
Stuart Murray

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2010, 11:00:59 AM »
Yes, but the TD can keep track of it (sort of).  If you are raking the amount, the Stats will show you the accumulated amount of Rake.  You can create multiple rakes to track different cumulative amounts.

If you ultimately add the accumulated amount into a tournament pot, you will have to do this manually by adding it as "House contribution".