Author Topic: Sounds at the start of a break  (Read 1934 times)

agromans

• View Profile
Sounds at the start of a break
« on: March 20, 2008, 01:19:05 AM »
I was wondering if any one might be able to help me.  I would like to know how to input a sound at the start of a break.  I can not find the right formula to input in the condition block under event.  I would like a different sound at each break.  Can any one point me in the right direction?

Phaze

• View Profile
Re: Sounds at the start of a break
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 07:02:43 AM »
In the events tab create a New Event. In that window choose Create a new event from scratch. In Description box type in "at begining of breaks". Trigger will be "A level Starts". In the conditions box type in "breakNum>0". At the bottom of the window type in new action and in the new window appearing click on Play sound and then choose your sound file.

Hit ok on everything and you should be set to go

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2008, 10:49:56 AM »
Actually, breakNum will be greater than 0 once the first break occurs, and will continue to remain greater than 0, meaning that would trigger at the start of every level.

Set the conditions to "!isRound".  Also, you can add multiple actions that play sounds.  So add an action for each sound you want to play at each break.  Then press the Action Settings button, and in the Sounds section select "play the next sound in order".  That will play the sound for your first action at the first break, the sound for the second action at the second break, etc.

agromans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2008, 02:52:05 PM »
Thank you Phaze and Corey.  The information you supplied me works.  Corey, love the software.  I get a lot of compliments on it and I always refer them to your web site.  I just started to go in depth with the program.  I did not realize how much it can do.  I'll probably have more questions down the road.  Once again, thank you.