Author Topic: Custom Layouts  (Read 24362 times)

PPPanimal

• View Profile
Re: Custom Layouts
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2007, 09:57:39 PM »
Cool, wondered if it would upload and work ok.  Glad to see someone likes it.  Can't wait for the new version of TD so i can add the points and prize amounts to the rankings window too.  I think the code in the template is set to show it now, just need the new version for it to start working.

ag_mac

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2007, 12:57:46 PM »
Thanks for your feedback.  Sometimes it is just easier to have someone show you the first time instead of reading and trying to figure it out; but I will keep trying.

I really like the layout Hollywood Poker has for their Tournament clock and I am trying to base mine on it, but the issue I kept having was what order to add the columns and rows since sometimes you get stuck based on what row is part of what column and vice-versa.

Is there a way for me to actually get this layout? Or is there anyone with the skills to make it that would do it on contract for me?

gklimczak

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 02:27:48 AM »
I would like a copy also

Gerry Klimczak

Kool

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2007, 10:39:26 AM »
Thanks for your feedback.  Sometimes it is just easier to have someone show you the first time instead of reading and trying to figure it out; but I will keep trying.

I really like the layout Hollywood Poker has for their Tournament clock and I am trying to base mine on it, but the issue I kept having was what order to add the columns and rows since sometimes you get stuck based on what row is part of what column and vice's-versa.

HI Brenner
just want to let u know I am working at the same layout of hollywoodpoker and here my first day of editing, I think i will have this layout up and running at the end of this week. and will upload the *.pic and *.tlo files at the same time so u would have no problems using it in your tournaments. brb in a week time or so

8) be Kool be Bad
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 11:03:10 AM by Kool »

Kool

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2007, 11:16:31 AM »
I would like a copy also

Gerry Klimczak

Just to let u guys know who dont know. The actually hollywoodpoker tournament clock can be downloaded from this link below...

http://www.hollywoodpoker.com/files/hp-tournament-clock.zip

8) be Kool be Bad

Phaze

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2007, 06:23:35 PM »
Kool Pic there boss

Air2Fakie

• View Profile
Re: Custom Layouts - Hollywood Poker Layout
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2007, 05:08:18 PM »
Hi Gang,

I'm looking for the Hollywood Poker background, just the blank background so I can put my own layout on it.  Does anyone have it?

Regards

Kool

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2007, 01:15:09 PM »
Custom HollywoodPoker Layout !HI again folks.
Just stopping by and showing my latest progress on the HollywoodPoker Layout am working on.

be Kool 8) be Bad

joey666

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2007, 02:40:52 PM »
i know thats not tournament director that pokerroom tournament timer nothings happend in that lay out

flipflop1970

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2007, 09:49:44 AM »
I am not sure once I download the zip files what I do with them.

could someone explain exactly step for step, the process of converting to hollywood poker?

Kool

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2007, 07:34:17 PM »
I am not sure once I download the zip files what I do with them.

could someone explain exactly step for step, the process of converting to hollywood poker?

Its just a pic of the layout im working at flipflop.... maybe soon im happy with the layout , and then upload it...

lukechris

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2007, 02:15:59 PM »

I really like the layout Hollywood Poker has for their Tournament clock and I am trying to base mine on it, but the issue I kept having was what order to add the columns and rows since sometimes you get stuck based on what row is part of what column and vice-versa.

just a quote, to get the controls accross the bottom, (i mean to click to go to the next round) insert the following code (this is off one of Corey's posts)

There are several ways to do this.  You can place the buttons within a <nobr></nobr> HTML tag to prevent the renderer from placing the buttons on different horizontal lines.  Load up the layout "BlackAndGreenWithButtons.tlo" and look in the "Controls" cell.  Here's part of it:

Code:
<nobr>
<tdbutton type="previousround" text="Round -" inheritFont="true">
&nbsp;
<tdbutton type="nextround" text="Round +" inheritFont="true">
&nbsp;
<tdbutton type="addplayers" text="+ Player" inheritFont="true">
</nobr>

You could also put each button in its own cell of an HTML table:

Code:
<table border=0>
<tr>
<td>
<tdbutton type="previousround" text="Round -" inheritFont="true">
</td>
<td>
<tdbutton type="nextround" text="Round +" inheritFont="true">
</td>
<td>
<tdbutton type="addplayers" text="+ Player" inheritFont="true">
</tr>
</table>
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 11:55:19 AM by lukechris »
Luke, 2007

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2007, 10:05:23 AM »
That is exactly what this forum is for.  Please, share...

brenner

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2008, 09:01:32 AM »
Hey, I'm back.

Sorry, hope no one thought I was ignoring them.  I just haven't checked here in a long time.  My league kind of went sour last year and I had very little players.  I have now joined with another league (and convinced them to use your software Corey - no commission necessary, lol!) so player attendance will probably double.

After I got frustrated with the Hollywood Poker layout, I modified an existing layout I found and using someone's graphic for a background, I came to really like it.  I do not want to take credit for it, but I will export it tonight for you all in case you are interested.  Having seen that someone attempted the layout gives me new hope.

Thanks all!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

jzallen

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2008, 08:25:24 PM »
Did this layout ever happen?