Author Topic: History Results  (Read 2323 times)

GPTSki

• View Profile
History Results
« on: July 10, 2006, 04:17:17 AM »
Is there any way in the export function to include the tournament history?  I'd kinda neat to see the History's window timeline and would be a nice addition to the table that you can export.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: History Results
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 01:19:31 PM »
The action summary (different from the History) can be exported on the Summary tab.  The action summary can also be "exported" simply by highlighting all of the text, copying and pasting it into some other application (Word, notepad).  You can do the same with the tournament history.  I'll add <actionsummary> and <history> tokens to the Tournament export (from the Game Tab).

GPTSki

• View Profile
Re: History Results
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 10:16:10 PM »
The action summary (different from the History) can be exported on the Summary tab.  The action summary can also be "exported" simply by highlighting all of the text, copying and pasting it into some other application (Word, notepad).  You can do the same with the tournament history.  I'll add <actionsummary> and <history> tokens to the Tournament export (from the Game Tab).

Oh yea check that out.  Once I export the game summary to HTML i can edit it with the action.  Should be pretty cool.