Author Topic: Issue with export to homepokertour.com  (Read 1244 times)

Mr.Victor

• View Profile
Issue with export to homepokertour.com
« on: February 14, 2010, 03:01:19 PM »
I run a rebuy tournament and whenever I export the results to a .csv for homepokertour.com, it list the players and points correctly but instead of exporting each player's total amount after rebuys/addons, it just exports the original buyin amount.  I then have to manually change it to every player's total amount which is tedious.  Is there any way I can get TD2 to export total amount per player instead of initial buyin amount?

Stuart Murray

• View Profile
Re: Issue with export to homepokertour.com
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2010, 06:11:27 AM »
Sounds like an issue with homepokertour.com rather than the TD.  I use statsgenie.com and don't have any problems with uploading add-on and/or re-buy tourneys.

Regards
Stuart Murray

Mr.Victor

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2010, 11:45:47 AM »
Yeah, that makes sense.  I didn't think of that.  And I also don't know why I never opened up any of the .csv export files to look at what was in there.  There is a column with the total cost in there so it is that HPT is just taking the buyin cost column instead of the total cost column.  Hmmmm...

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 02:05:19 PM »
I sent something over to homepokertour.com to see if this is truly an issue.  I'll update if/when they get back to me.

Mr.Victor

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 06:59:08 PM »
Thanks Corey.  Hope to hear something soon.