Author Topic: Stats problem  (Read 2027 times)

ferryman

• View Profile
Stats problem
« on: June 26, 2006, 04:05:11 AM »
I have now done a couple of pseudo tourneys and the results are ok. But I cannot seem to get anything showing under the stats tab also under the prizes tab, the prizes are ok but under the points it reads zero, yet under players tab all the points are correct, what am i doing wrong

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Stats problem
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 04:54:45 PM »
Points can be allocated as part of a prize or through a number of other means, such as for buying-in, for rebuying, for busting other players out, etc.  So, points listed on the Players tab are points that a player has earned in the tournament.  Points listed on the Prizes tab are points specifically awarded as part of a prize.

As for Stats, if you see NO players listed on the Stats tab:
- Make sure you've refreshed the tournaments (Refresh Tourneys button)
- Make sure the players you expect to see are in your player database (only database players show up)
- Make sure the tournaments you expect to get stats from are done (the tournament has ended)

Press the Info button to see what tournaments are being loaded and which ones are not, and which of the tournaments that are loaded are passing the filter and which aren't.  Loosen up the filter if necessary by changing the various filter attributes to "<any>" and leaving the Date fields empty.  This should catch all of the tournaments.

ferryman

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2006, 05:12:13 AM »
I have re-done the tourney with 23 players, it says that all players are in the database, I refresh and it loads a couple of tourneys press the info button and the  it comes up with a screen that says loaded and the names of the tournaments, all tournaments are finished and saved to disk. All filters set to none or any yet the stats page has nothing on it at all.
I will try to reinstall it to see if its a bad installation or not, but i need the stats tables

ferryman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2006, 05:26:37 AM »
Re-installed and seems to be working fine now