Author Topic: Adding a control panel to the bottom of the seating chart!!!  (Read 2906 times)

pizzaboy

• View Profile
Adding a control panel to the bottom of the seating chart!!!
« on: August 17, 2008, 11:08:14 AM »
ive nearly finished my layout,,,and on the main tournament screen ive used the control properties cell to introduce a control panel and the base of my main screen....is it possible to put the the control properties cell also on the bottom of the seating chart,player movement chart,i cant seem to find any way in the seating chart properties to place it anywhere....

verbalvolley

• View Profile
Re: Adding a control panel to the bottom of the seating chart!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 12:01:09 PM »
The way i would do it is to click on "new" under screen controls, call it seating or something like, put a coloum in, insert a cell "seating chart" add another cell for your controls, I cant seem to see how you can modify the built in one which is good cause you can't stuff it up!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Adding a control panel to the bottom of the seating chart!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 10:59:07 AM »
The "built-in" screens (Player Rankings, Seating Chart, Blinds Schedule, Player Movement) are not configurable in the same way as the user-defined screens.  These screens take advantage of this fact, and were the screens completely customizable they would not be able to behave in the same manner.