Author Topic: Ceramic Chips  (Read 5900 times)

Jarmy

• Maybe poker's not your game.....
    • View Profile
Ceramic Chips
« on: September 05, 2008, 09:42:33 PM »
I really like the look and feel of ceramic chips......but they are expensive.  Do any of you out there in poker land, have a good site to buy ceramic chips (or any other top end chips for that matter)?  Any help would be appreciated!   ;D

Scotty K

• View Profile
Re: Ceramic Chips
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 11:21:40 PM »
I would recommend ABC Gifts and Awards for ceramic chips; they have some stock designs that are available, but for the more adventurous, you can submit your own custom designs and they will do them up for you.  That's the way I went with my custom ceramics, and Gene at ABC was absolutely WONDERFUL to work with.  Very good communication and superb craftsmanship, delivered in a timely manner, at a reasonable price.

I understand that Epokerdeals is also very good, too.

Just my 2 cents...

bfcadmin

• View Profile
    • Fight Club
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 05:54:02 PM »
If you ahve not found chips I may be able to help you out, email me at info@omahatradingcompany.com

Scott

agromans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2009, 06:25:04 PM »
Have you seen these chips?  They look great, they have denominations from $1 to $100,000. 
Here's the web site; www.trademarkcommerce.com.  The prices are the lowest I've seen. 
Surf this web site, I'll bet you'll find what you are looking for.

Jarmy

• Maybe poker's not your game.....
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 07:56:57 AM »
I ended up buying these chips from epokerdeals.com (http://www.epokerdeals.com/Wicked_Spades_Poker_Chips_s/121.htm).  They have great feel, weight and very nice.  Thanks for all your input!

731Loadmaster

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 10:39:59 AM »
Epokerdeals do have great graphics. But their communications are lacking. It took me almost 4 months to get 100 bounty chips!!!   I would not recommend them unless you have the money AND the time to wait

Wolf