Author Topic: 2.0 is Great  (Read 6160 times)

ScottBroker

• View Profile
2.0 is Great
« on: February 15, 2006, 02:52:53 PM »
Congrats on the new version Corey,  I had fun with the beta, and look forward to seing other peoples templates....

NJPL

• View Profile
    • North Jersey Poker League
Re: 2.0 is Great
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 04:40:47 PM »
Same here! Although I really wanted to help with the software by giving you some feedback I just didn't the time to put a decent report put together. Though I soppose you could look at this a good way: I ran the software for over a month without a single issue!!! Anything I would have contributed would have been suggestions and not bugs. Thanks again!

- mrmookid aka keith

ScottBroker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 07:02:19 PM »
I have run 10 tournies with the new software, and it is perfect.  I love the database to see who the biggest fish are :)

TimDugan

• View Profile
    • The Oregon Poker Tour
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 07:47:20 PM »
That database has made my job of collecting stats for my league soooooo much easier.  It's amazing how quickly I can figure year-to-date totals simply because of the database.  I can now assign points to everyone automatically rather than having to do it by hand.  It's just great.

I'm sure I'm not using the software to its fullest potential, but it works just fine for our games and does everything I need it to.

MooseWizard

• View Profile
    • Louisville Poker Society
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2006, 08:08:34 PM »
I haven't been to the website for awhile, so thought I'd drop by to see if there were any updates.  Ye gads, you've been busy!  With my past experience of this program, I've ordered a license for 2.0 before even trying it.  The new features sound incredible!
The man, the myth, the moose!

showx13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2006, 08:36:49 PM »
Can someone help me? Is it possible to clear the data base. i would like to start over. The nickname thing was confusing.

Thank you in advance.

Show

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2006, 09:25:10 PM »
There is no way within the program to delete the database.  However, if you want to completely delete the database, all that you need to do is to delete (or rename) the folder "db", which is located where ever you installed the Tournament Director.  Typically, this is "C:\Program Files\The Tournament Director", so delete "C:\Program Files\The Tournament Director\db".