Author Topic: Adjusting rankings  (Read 937 times)

wolves

• View Profile
Adjusting rankings
« on: October 22, 2010, 08:38:16 PM »
Have a points formula for places, but, have an issue where last month.  When a player misses a month in our league, they pay for their missed month and I normally just buy them in last months tourney, knock them out and use the Adjust Rankings to adjust them all the way down to last place so they get the points and they get marked as a buy-in.   It's nice to have the program keep track of the points and buy-in. 

But, last month, we had a chop for the top 2 places.  So this time, someone missed last month so I go in there and do what I normally do, buy them in, bust them out, and now when I try to adjust this person down to last place, it will not let me adjust them. This only happens when there is a chop for that month I have noticed.

Besides manually adding this player to that month and adjusting points to satisfy the tourney, it still won't show up as a buy-in so this player will always have 1 less buy-in.   Any suggestion?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Adjusting rankings
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 09:46:11 AM »
...now when I try to adjust this person down to last place, it will not let me adjust them. This only happens when there is a chop for that month I have noticed.

Chops should have no effect on whether or not you can adjust rankings.  In fact, you should be able to move players in and out of chops as well.  So, what do you mean by "it will not let me adjust them"?