Author Topic: delay between rounds  (Read 2285 times)

beaker

• View Profile
delay between rounds
« on: January 06, 2012, 05:16:26 PM »
Hi All,

I am noticing a big delay between rounds. Basically the clock counts down each second without hesitation until it reaches 0:00; at this point it hangs for 4 to 5 seconds. Is this pause between rounds configurable anywhere? I didn't have this big of a delay using the last 2.6 beta version and I can't seem to figure out what I might have changed that would be causing this... I do have a ton of events setup, many of them triggered by the clock, maybe I'll disable all of them and see if that helps. Please let me know if anyone knows what might be causing the delay.

Thanks,
Beaker

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
Re: delay between rounds
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 05:37:39 PM »
Yup...on the Preferences Tab click Behavior. One of the options (towards the middle) allow you to set time between rounds. I believe the default when installing TD is 4 seconds. You can change this to 0

beaker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 05:38:54 PM »
Excellent!! Thanks!

beaker

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2012, 05:46:02 PM »
Just noticed I put this post in the wrong spot.... sorry I meant to put it in "help me".  ???

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 06:22:36 PM »
Don't feel bad... No matter where you put it, we'll help. If the only thing that you do wrong on the forums is an occasional mis-placement of a post, I'm sure Corey won't mind. At least you're not adding to the spamalot issues  ;D
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 07:38:58 PM »
Don't feel bad... No matter where you put it, we'll help

{insert dirty comment here}
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 07:57:06 PM by jodybingo »