Author Topic: pictoral seating chart  (Read 4553 times)

tandemrx

• View Profile
pictoral seating chart
« on: January 19, 2007, 05:01:52 PM »
Not a biggy and may be tough to work out size wise, but it would be kinda nice to have a seating chart with an oval & round picture of a table with the seating assignment names around the table in the appropriate place (maybe have a dealer cutout on the table to denote where the virtual dealer would sit or something).

Might help with the eventual question of "where is seat #1" or "where is seat #6", or might not - but could look kinda nice.  Probably would be tough to fit the names around a table, but it could look like the online tables with a box near the seat with the person's name.

Phaze

• View Profile
Re: pictoral seating chart
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 09:57:16 PM »
sorry if I hijack this thread here

I'm wondering, putting my poker table on its side, snapping a picture, loading the picture to computer, into photoshop, deleting all the excess so picture is just a table top, load picture to TD in the seating chart with little boxes for "chairs" with the appropriate person's name

Can you import pictures into the seating layout like that? that would be hot

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 10:54:05 AM »
You can use an image for the background of the Seating Chart page.  Just right-click on the Seating Chart page and select Seating Chart Properties.

As for player pictures, etc, I agree it's a neat idea.  Allowing pictures in the player database has been on the "maybe someday" list for a while.  I think this one goes on the same list.  :-)

tandemrx

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 12:26:50 PM »
I guess I see how you could put a picture on the seating chart page, but how could you arrange the players to their appropriate "seat positions" around the table?

Also would be nice to have the same pictoral seat positions for the seating chart token for the other layout placements.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 12:29:29 PM by tandemrx »

PTL

• View Profile
    • Poker League
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 07:48:26 AM »
Tandemrx,

I would suggest going back into Photoshop and put numbers on each seat on your background image.  Is that what you are looking to do? 
The Best User Driven Poker Site, where you can find Poker Games in your area and get the latest Poker Strategy.

tandemrx

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 10:23:47 AM »
That could be a reasonable workaround - thanks PTL

dik9

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 06:26:12 PM »

tandemrx

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2007, 06:53:47 PM »
Nice setup.  Where did you get your nice side tables?

Phaze

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2007, 06:56:29 PM »
IKEA  $32.99!