Author Topic: Stats over many seasons seems wrong  (Read 660 times)

rakrul

• View Profile
Stats over many seasons seems wrong
« on: August 31, 2018, 09:53:15 PM »
We've had a tourny league for quite some time and I was looking to check if we had some anniversary coming up soon, so I went to stats and I chose all seasons and later, any season and the stats came up with 41 tourneys. However, when I checked the save files, it was 176 tourneys. We're currently in season 16 and there's a minimum of 6 tourneys per season so 41 is wrong regardless. I thought maybe I had classified them as different leagues, but I only have one league and from the spot checks I did, they were all correct. So now I'm thinking that the filter, for whatever reason, stops counting after 41. Which doesn't make a whole lot of sense, programming-wise, unless you have some profound fear of Douglas Adams. So what's going on? :)

Let me know if you want my save directory zipped.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Stats over many seasons seems wrong
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 09:45:43 AM »
On the Stats tab, press the Info button.  This will list all tournaments found, but omits those that were not used to compute stats.  In your case, it should list 41 tournaments.

Then uncheck the box next to "Hide tournaments that were not used to compute statistics".  You should now see 176 tournaments.  If you don't, it's probably because you've got those 135 missing tournaments in another folder, so the filter isn't filtering them out, it doesn't see them at all.  If you do have 176 tournaments, you can now see why they weren't included.  The "Status" column gives a brief description, but you can double-click a tournament and get a slightly more descriptive reason why tournament isn't included.