Author Topic: poker odds calculator  (Read 3049 times)

Johnnyone

• View Profile
    • Knowsley Poker
poker odds calculator
« on: December 05, 2007, 08:06:03 PM »
Hi Corey, we've been using your software for a few weeks now and all the gang love it. As we are all fairly new we have lots of battles over which hands should beat which. Do you have any plans to build a poker odds calculator? There seem to be lots on the web. I'd rather put my money here.

Regards

John

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: poker odds calculator
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 10:28:26 AM »
It's never been requested.  I'll put it on the to-do list.

skelly82

• Shark-stats admin
    • View Profile
    • Shark Stats
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 06:45:16 AM »
That would be a great feature as I always have a couple of players wanting to know the odds of hands.
Shark-stats.co.uk online poker league management - no programming needed just great stats everytime

Phaze

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2007, 08:52:03 AM »
I have used a few poker odds calculators throughout the years. What you are suggesting you can find for free all over the internet. I think you will find that to run over to the computer during a hand and try to compute an odds will get some of your more serious players to label you as a blind killer. I know at my house thats what would happen. During the tournament you want skill on skill... then after the tournament is a good time to analyze hands and what woulda worked better. But who am I to tell people how they want to run their tourny, eh?  :D

Anyways, until Corey puts this feature in, here is a free poker odds calculator.... http://www.pokercalculatoronline.com/
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 08:59:47 AM by Phaze »

Johnnyone

• View Profile
    • Knowsley Poker
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2008, 07:42:06 PM »
Thanks for the comments and the links Phaze

blight

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2008, 05:27:14 AM »
there's a great tool available and I think it's entirely free to use: http://www.pokerstove.com/

you get a very quick and accurate hands odds overview, but it allows you also to make deeper analyses when you're reviewing some hands you played during a certain session...