Author Topic: New  (Read 2738 times)

JBjr

• View Profile
New
« on: November 02, 2006, 11:20:12 PM »
Hey guys,

I registered here a while back but just read posts mainly.  I was using the old free version of 1.35 for my first couple tourneys but wanted to upgrade so I just paypal'd for the newest version.  I can't wait to set up and run my league using this now.  Formula for points is all figured out and such and I'll be creating a webpage for my league so it'll be nice to export the results and standings and easily post them.  Just have to wait to get my key so I can go nuts.

CanopicJar

• View Profile
    • The Back Door Holdem blog
Re: New
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 08:12:26 PM »
So, do you have everything all set up yet? ;D

JBjr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 10:31:31 PM »
Nope, still waiting for my key?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2006, 10:51:43 AM »
Sorry, was out of town briefly or would have responded sooner.

If you have not received your key, you should email me directly, as the very first FAQ question states:
http://www.thetournamentdirector.net/faq.html#faq0

1. I registered but have not received my license key. What should I do?

First of all, make sure to check any Spam or Bulk email folders you might have. Your email system may have incorrectly identified the email containing the license key as spam.

Although delivery usually occurs within 12 hours, please allow up to 72 hours for delivery.

If you have not received your license key within 72 hours, you should email support@thetournamentdirector.net.

If you email support@thetournamentdirector.net about not receiving your license key, and do not receive a response to your inquiry within 24 hours, then in all probability there is a problem with email delivery to the email address you have provided. In other words, I have most likely attempted to send your license key and to reply to your email, but the email I send is being returned. In this case, since I have no way to contact you, you should visit the forums, create an account, and send a private message to the user Corey Cooper (from the forums, click the Members List link at the bottom of the page, find the user Corey Cooper and click on it, then click the Send personal message link under Actions on the left). This will allow us to communicate and perhaps work out the email problem.