Author Topic: Adjusted Player - Wrong Level  (Read 1210 times)

JasperToo

• View Profile
Adjusted Player - Wrong Level
« on: November 21, 2010, 12:25:17 AM »
In a recent tournament I had a player that busted out early but didn't get busted out of the software and wasn't noticed till the middle of the final table.  Ok, no problem, I used the adjust rankings button and moved him down where he needed to be.  However, I got to looking at the stats and noticed that the LEVEL busted out was still level 12 for him and it should have been level 3.  Is there no way to change that?  I have searched terms and don't see an answer and I can't find a way to do it manually.

Any suggestions?

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Adjusted Player - Wrong Level
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 11:22:08 AM »
From what I can see using beta 4, it appears that the round out may not be changeable. I would imagine that is due to when the player's actually recorded as going out, w/o adjustments. Can't say for sure, but for my league, we don't use the Round Out column, just Rank, Name, hits, and points earned.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

JasperToo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2010, 11:38:34 AM »
I download our games stats to PokerDIY and one of the interesting stats that you can take a look at is your "Average Roung Out".  It is actually kind of a good indicator of performance over a season.  So I think this stat is fairly important to have correct.

I would hope that there would be an easier way (like just allowing edits of most of these data points - i.e. round out) but I ended up writing down everyone's ranking, who busted round out etc. then undoing the bust outs, changing the system clock, moving the game to the relevant round, busting out the appropriate player, setting the system clock, moving to the relevant round busting out the appropriate player,,..............yikes!!!   It worked but it was a bit of a problem...

did I miss something or am I asking for future software updates??

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2010, 09:53:42 AM »
Edit the player on the Players tab.  Look in the Tournament History section at the bottom of the dialog.  Edit the bust-out.  There you can adjust the hitman and the round that the player busted out.