Author Topic: BPC_UltraDeluxe Layout  (Read 22960 times)

rcasey

• View Profile
Re: BPC_UltraDeluxe Layout
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2009, 10:33:40 AM »
I am going to post up a new layout shortly that should work with any screen resolution. Give me about an hour and i'll post it up.

Any luck with the new version?  Thanks and nice design.

Click on this link for his new post:  http://thetournamentdirector.net/forums/index.php?topic=1689.0

Thanks for that.  I am partial to the Red one above.  Smother rounded lines, etc.  I am sure this new version works alot better but will wait for a different look when you come out with it.  Thanks for openign up these designs to us, makes us look good at our games.  My next game is next week, and I cant wait to have the new design up with a logo I had a buddy make.

Thanks again, Ryan

RooieHans

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2009, 09:14:46 AM »
Hello guys,

can someone please tell me step by step how to use the ultra deluxe layout. I just dont get it. Im dutch so please keep the english a littlebit simple.

My screen is 1280-800.

I can download it but dont now how to load it as a layout.

Phaze

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2009, 03:46:21 PM »
make sure to download the zip file and unzip it into the tournament director directory folder on your computer... this is normally c/:program_files/the tournament director

you may need to replace the background jpeg to one of the others in the thread so that it fits your screen properly... I'll explain that in a bit

Now you can open up the tournament director program and go to the Layout tab... on the left hand side is a bunch of buttons and one of them is labeled "Load"... click that and find the BPC_UltraDeluxe file... now you should be good to go

How to find what resolution will work best

On your computer desktop right click anywhere and select properties... select the Settings tab... there will be a box labeled Screen resolution with a slider going from Less to More and your resolution underneith... this is how you want your background Jpeg to be

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2009, 04:26:14 PM »
If you're using version 2.5.6 or later, you need to unzip it into your active data store folder ("My Documents\The Tournament Director 2\Data" unless you've changed it).

Phaze

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2009, 10:27:16 PM »
oh yeah??? I haven't gotten around to downloading the new version yet...

RooieHans

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2009, 02:12:40 AM »
whichone is the zipfile? Is that the one with the paperclip? Sorry im not good at this.

RooieHans

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2009, 03:22:25 AM »
 found the zipp but which layout do i use? to get everything in the right place....for example the blinds, time etc?

RooieHans

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2009, 03:26:28 AM »
Just dont get it. I load it as a background and then make the lines transparant. but i cant load it as a layout.

pff frustrating !

Jolly Bodger

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2009, 12:26:27 PM »
I've just started playing around with the demo. I'm considering buying BUT!

I'm trying to set up the 'BPC UltraDeluxe. I have carefully put the files in the relevent locations. When I go to the tournament screen all I get is a grey screen with all the fields in the centre.

What have I done wrong?

JB

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2009, 09:53:30 AM »
The layout provided only has a background image set for the Main screen, but the layout also contains screens for pre- and post-tournament.  I assume those screens should have a background image as well.

To see the main screen (while not running a tournament), close the Settings window and press the "1" key.  This will switch the display to the first screen listed on the Layout tab and lock the screen.  If you press Ctrl+L, the screen will be unlocked and the display will switch to the screen appropriate for the situation, which will be the pre-tournament screen if you don't have a tournament currently running.

On the Layout tab, select the pre-tournament screen and press the Background button.  Under the image preview (which should read "No Image"), press the Browse... button and select the BPC_UltraDeluxe.jpg file.  Press OK.  Repeat with the post-tournament screen.  Save the layout.

Air2Fakie

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2009, 05:56:48 PM »
Anyone have a 1280x800 background for this layout?