Author Topic: Export Tournament Function  (Read 954 times)

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
Export Tournament Function
« on: July 15, 2010, 05:20:46 PM »
Can the Export Tournament button on the Game Tab be edited?? I would like to edit the information exported to csv. Currently, all options include plenty of data I don't need, and do not include playerID.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Export Tournament Function
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 09:54:01 AM »
No, they can't.  What is it exactly you are looking for?  The export from the Game tab has exports for specific integrations (like Stats Genie, Home Poker Tour, etc), and an HTML export (as well as a Print option, which is HTML sent directly to the printer).  The HTML export allows you to select the columns you wish to export.  There isn't a CSV option.

The thing is, the HTML export is essentially the same as the HTML export on the Players tab, with a few extra tournament variables thrown in, allowing for a more complete picture of the tournament.  If you need a CSV export that you can customize, you should use the export on the Players tab.  Unless there's something else you're looking for that you didn't mention.

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
Re: Export Tournament Function
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 06:37:48 PM »
Everything I need is on the players tab export function. Was hoping to get fancy and edit the export button on the game tab to display my league's name and choose what to export.