Author Topic: Randomise seating at the final table  (Read 2017 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Randomise seating at the final table
« on: January 23, 2012, 09:05:07 AM »
On the tables page you have the option to randomise the seating at the final table.
Would it be possible to put that button on to the dialogue box that appears, when the player on the (table) bubble is knocked out.
Or maybe a button that could be ticked to have the final table automatically randomised 

TIMMER

• View Profile
Re: Randomise seating at the final table
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 09:49:18 AM »
Table tab, click settings bottom of the page, click, Automatically randomize seating at final table.

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 10:00:39 AM »
Cheers Timmer, never knew that was there

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 12:48:30 PM »
On this topic, why is it that when there is a locked player, that they get moved too during this? I understand that I can move the players afterwards, but I cannot use the player movement screen as I would like to prefer. Would it be easy to implement coding so that locked players don't move when randomizing?

If I'm not clear, here's what I mean: I have my final table set up to be table 2 (has been that way since before I joined forces). I sit at seat 7, for ease of using the laptop, while our dealers sit at seat 1. I understand that it can't happen when condensing tables, but every time, my dealer and I (if still alive) get moved to different seats, even with the locks - which stick after the move. I would prefer it to be where the dealer and I keep seat 1 and 7, respectively, for the final table.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 01:40:01 PM »
If you randomize seating manually, there is an option to leave locked players in their current seat.  Try pressing the Randomize Seating button on the Tables tab, or right-clicking a table (on the table's name) and selecting "Randomize seating at this table".

Because the randomization of seating at the final table occurs automatically (there's nothing that pops up and asks you if you want to randomize seating, it just happens because you have the setting to do so enabled), there's really no way to ask if you want to move locked players or not.

I could add another setting to specify this.  I'll add it to the to-do list.

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 01:46:57 PM »
Well by now, that famous to-do list, should be the size of a book. ;)

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 04:25:17 PM »
You have no idea.  :)