Author Topic: Why does Hits have decimals?  (Read 1290 times)

rakrul

• View Profile
Why does Hits have decimals?
« on: December 10, 2015, 07:22:37 PM »
Why are Hits displayed with .00 on the stats screen? Any way to change that? Same with points/overall score when you're using Round() function.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Why does Hits have decimals?
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2015, 12:41:08 AM »
When you bust someone out, you are allowed to select more than one hitman.  In this case, the "hit" would be divided equally among the hitmen.  Some folks play this way.

On the Preferences tab, select the "Currency / Numbers" category.  Then check the box "Show hits as whole numbers".  This will eliminate the decimal.

On the same tab, you can select the Points and Score precision.  If you don't want to see any decimals, set the precision to 0 (zero).

rakrul

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2015, 04:18:28 AM »
Thanks. :)
The embarrassing part of asking questions here is that it's always something you thought about, and the settings is in a logical place - yet I'm looking in the wrong place. :)
Is there a way to center the text in the columns as well? After the tournament, I display a player rankings screen and another with the <stats> token. But I want to center some columns to make it more readable. I've put more distance between them, but I can't see a way to center the text in a column?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2015, 10:46:28 AM »
The embarrassing part of asking questions here is that it's always something you thought about, and the settings is in a logical place - yet I'm looking in the wrong place.

But there are quite a few settings.  I mean, the whole application is pages and pages of settings, really.  It can be hard to find what you're looking for.  Even I forgot where stuff is sometimes.

Is there a way to center the text in the columns as well? After the tournament, I display a player rankings screen and another with the <stats> token. But I want to center some columns to make it more readable. I've put more distance between them, but I can't see a way to center the text in a column?

Unfortunately not.  The alignment of columns isn't exposed anywhere.