Author Topic: The Help Pages  (Read 1070 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
The Help Pages
« on: August 26, 2010, 09:12:31 AM »
Hi all,
just bought TD and its working great ran a few mock tournaments, no problems at all with it. Ran a couple of MTT's and everyone was impressed.
By reading this forum, i can see that all i have done is just scraped at the surface.
i can see that its a very versatile tool which can only improve the more times that i use it.

The help files are very good and very informative. But thats my trouble. I hate reading things from a computer.

I find that i can absorb more information by  reading things in a book form. When looking for something specific, i can refer to  the book. If I am reading a book and want to try something new, having  the book on hand to  refer to is great.

Anyway, what i am trying to say has anyone got a copy of the help files in a Microsoft word document form. That they could put up for others to down load. That for me would be a godsend.

What we need is a Tournament Director for Dummies Book. Definitley buy that.

Once again, thanks in advance

Is there anyway that i can ccopy the text in the help files and paste to a word doc?

« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 09:29:34 AM by Mahound »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: The Help Pages
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 02:38:58 PM »
You can open the help files in your default browser.  A link on your Start menu should have been installed with the software.

Start Menu -> All Programs -> The Tournament Director 2 -> The Tournament Director 2 Help

Your browser should allow you to print.