Main > Templates, Layouts and Sounds

Sharing your layouts

<< < (4/7) > >>

Chris_A:
You sure? I'm sure it needs a lot of work. For example, the only way I could get a shadow was to overlay an offset white version of each token on top of a black version which I thought was clever :P but it doubles the code for everything! However, 5 mins ago, I discovered 'filter:dropshadow'  :-\

Going through and changing that now.

Corey Cooper:

--- Quote from: Chris_A on April 06, 2013, 08:10:33 AM ---You sure? I'm sure it needs a lot of work. For example, the only way I could get a shadow was to overlay an offset white version of each token on top of a black version which I thought was clever :P but it doubles the code for everything! However, 5 mins ago, I discovered 'filter:dropshadow'  :-\

Going through and changing that now.

--- End quote ---

Ha, that is clever.  And possibly renders faster than the filter method.  :)

I think it looks nice and I'm trying to slowly make good on this ridiculously old effort to include more layouts with the software.

Chris_A:
Well in that case... here's all the bits for 1024x768. I think that's it anyway. Included the font that I used, if anyone else liked it too.

EDIT: Filled in a couple of gaps in the background (couldn't delete the previous attachment - the lower one is the better one). The big spade can be easily removed/replaced if requested.

jzallen:
just export the completed layout and post the file :)

DaddyBrooks:
Corey,

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=992
is a mod for what you're currently using for this forum. 

It's just a download system that will alllow registered users to upload, rate & comment on uploads.  Also has an approval process so you can control what is allowed with a simple review &  click. 

Something i've been meaning to look around & find for you since i bought TD2.  As i also would love to have an easy place to find new layout ideas & share. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version