Author Topic: Is This Possible??  (Read 1324 times)

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Is This Possible??
« on: September 16, 2010, 08:28:14 PM »
I have about 40-45 players that play in a league each week. I have a 1000 chip set that I use, although it's semi-limited in chip sets I can create (45 is on the verge of what I can handle). I have a work around where I use 7 of the basic chip set, and three of an alternate (change stack, if you will) chip stack. Is there a way to have TD configure the optimized chip sets?

As clarification - the TD looks at both chip sets and runs through its calculations to see if 6/4 or 8/2 or 7/3 etc. is the most optimized to show me which option would be best? Even if we were to put it in and have it run each time and note the calculation...
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Is This Possible??
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 02:22:19 PM »
Possible? Yes.  Does the TD do it?  I don't think so (a little unsure because I'm not sure I'm following you).

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 03:54:53 PM »
Ok... I'll try to elaborate some. I have two chipset configurations I use for each of the four tables (seating 10). The first 7 use the following: 4xgreen (25), 2xblue (50), 1xblack (100), 2xpurple (500), 2xyellow (1k). The last 3 use the following: 6xgreen, 3xblue, 5xblack, 1xpurple, 2xyellow. 

Just curious if TD can figure out my 7/3 configuration allows for the most to play or if there would be a different configuration that would allow more to play. If TD can't look at both and spit back how many can play using both configurations, no big deal.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 11:14:29 AM »
Yeah ... don't think it's engineered to work that way.