Author Topic: -SOLVED- Event Trigger help  (Read 8523 times)

Trash Monkey

• View Profile
Re: Event Trigger help
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2010, 05:46:11 PM »
Going to mark this one as solved and start a new one.

Thank you again Timmer

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2010, 11:01:06 AM »
Received an email back from corey.

"For #1, your hunch is probably correct.  Only one event will be processed for any given action in the tournament.  Randomly chosen prizes are awarded when players bust-out, so if you have a bust-out event that is being triggered, no other events will be triggered for the bust-out.  The ordering of the events on the Events tab determines event relative priority.  Therefore, you should simply move the random-player event to a spot above the bust-out event(s)."

And the problem is solved. I moved the event up the list and it is now triggering correctly.

Honestly Timmer we could have spent hours on this and "moving it up the list" would have never occurred to me as a solution.

Sorry!  My priorities are to answer support email first, then the forums, and on some weekends I just can't do both.  I actually tried to answer this one but then my 2-year old wanted to work on a spreadsheet and that was that.  :)

Trash Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2010, 03:29:32 PM »
No worries Corey. I know you're busy. Figured I'd give the forums as shot first before I bothered you.

Thanks again.