Author Topic: New Online Stats For Website Program  (Read 8996 times)

destadula

• View Profile
    • Da-Man Poker Club
New Online Stats For Website Program
« on: February 20, 2009, 10:04:22 PM »
I purchased Rankem Software and started using it on my site at http://www.manpokerclub.com/

The software is not ready to import TD yet but I have been working with the developer and he is working to import all TD stats. As it is right now I have edited the scoring formula so that the results I put in represent N-R +1. Easy to do and will help anyone who wants it.

You can see for yourself what it displays by going to http://www.manpokerclub.com/rankem/default.asp and using the following for a login and password:

Login: manpoker@manpoker.xxx
Password: allin

All lower case

You will see actual results from our monthly tournaments.

This software is the nutz and is only getting better so after you look at my site you can check out the software at http://www.texasrankem.com/
« Last Edit: February 21, 2009, 06:32:27 AM by destadula »
Desta Dula
Man Poker Club
http://www.manpokerclub.com
Certified Tournament Directors Association

Johno

• View Profile
    • The Poker Leaderbaord
Re: New Online Stats For Website Program
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2009, 10:52:33 PM »
Looks good.

I see the stand alone is $20, do you have that or the licenced version? if the latter, whats the cost?

if it can handle a complete league, i'm very interested.
My League Website - Joomla Component for TD. Now available for Joomla 1.5, 1.7 & 2.5

richielee

• View Profile
    • The Scaffolders Arms
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2009, 08:11:40 AM »
I'm interested too - although the forum is down and my email keeps getting bounced.... doesn't fill me with confidence!

destadula

• View Profile
    • Da-Man Poker Club
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2009, 07:51:50 PM »
Ok here we go... Sorry for the delay in the answer as I have been away for a bit.

First off I am not the writer nor do I own or have any interest in this program other than it works for our league and I wanted to share. And, no I am not on a referal plan.

I will try to answer your questions here:

1. Stand Alone Cost: $49.99
2. Can it handle a league: Yes and once again I would direct you to http://www.manpokerclub.com/rankem/ to log in to our club and use the following

Login: manpoker@manpoker.xxx
P/Word: allin

To see for yourself as it manages 83 players at this time.

3. As far as the kicking or bouncing of emails from texasrankem.com - try going to the main site at http://www.clicktech.com and email him that way.

Hope this helps you out as I know this software has helped us a ton and as I stated I was just looking to share.

Desta Dula
Man Poker Club

Johno

• View Profile
    • The Poker Leaderbaord
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 09:06:27 PM »
Do you know if there is a php version?
My League Website - Joomla Component for TD. Now available for Joomla 1.5, 1.7 & 2.5

destadula

• View Profile
    • Da-Man Poker Club
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2009, 06:37:13 AM »
There is no PHP version at this time, but if someone were to take on the task of converting the .asp over to .php I would venture a guess that the developer would compensate that person in a way that is mutually beneficial.

I can't speak for the develpor personally as I don't know him so please take that for what it is worth.

I asked him the same question and he is not up to speed with php.

Hope this helps.

Desta Dula
Man Poker Club

skelly82

• Shark-stats admin
    • View Profile
    • Shark Stats
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 09:10:38 AM »
Hey Guys,

the rankem script is great for hosting a league in the fixed format. I moved to a bespoke program but it's looking good on your site.
Shark-stats.co.uk online poker league management - no programming needed just great stats everytime

Johno

• View Profile
    • The Poker Leaderbaord
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2009, 09:14:45 AM »
Hey Guys,
I moved to a bespoke program

huh?

skelly82

• Shark-stats admin
    • View Profile
    • Shark Stats
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2009, 07:11:05 AM »
Sorry didn't want to streal the thread away from dest so I didn't go into detail.

If you are interested the program I have is hosted on shark-stats.co.uk if you want more details pm me.

if this is seen as tread stealing then just delete the message.

Cheers

Skelly
Shark-stats.co.uk online poker league management - no programming needed just great stats everytime

robertchas

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2009, 11:04:01 AM »
how did you get the info onto to your own site my site is www.allinpokerleague.co.uk and the one thing it is missing is exactly what you have I have tried shark-stats but cant get it to work, I want the stats but need it intergrated with my site.

Thanks

Chas

Johno

• View Profile
    • The Poker Leaderbaord
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2009, 04:35:23 PM »
try iframe it.

skelly82

• Shark-stats admin
    • View Profile
    • Shark Stats
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2009, 04:37:41 AM »
Hi everyone,

We are looking into the problem with chas's version of shark-stats. We are also working on an iframe version so it sits in the wordpress theme. All feedback is always welcome and we will deal with all support queries as quick as we can.

Thanks again

Skelly

robertchas

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2009, 09:04:22 AM »
Just to update

Skelly is looking into the problem and it does appear that there is a problem with my csv and the way the program reads it and skelly is working on a fix for this I did however purchase the texas randem standalone software but it uses .asp and my linux hosting packafe with 1&1 does not support .asp so unless there is anyway to convert to .php then you will need a ms hosted package which I think does not support .php so rules out wordpress, joomla and the like.

If I am wrong on any of the above then accept my appologies as my info came from 1&1 tech supprt.

So I will be sticking with skellys and looking forward to proper integration.

cheers

chas

Johno

• View Profile
    • The Poker Leaderbaord
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2009, 09:07:39 AM »
You can run php on windows hosting.

robertchas

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2009, 10:19:03 AM »
Really

I am currently on a linux host with 1&1 and have a wordpress site and a joomla site on it, so if I switched to mshost these would still work if so then 1&1 where simply trying to get me to purchase another host because thats what they recommended.

what about mysql is this also compatible for the database files.

chas