Author Topic: Tournaments  (Read 1306 times)

JPD

• View Profile
Tournaments
« on: April 24, 2009, 04:23:24 AM »
Hi all,

I have a strange problem with my TD.

Last week I started a new league....yesterday was day 2 of the league and when I started the TD it says that the players allready have played 2 weeks....

So I quickly set up a new tournament within the league and now players have played 2 weeks and the stats say they have played 3 weeks...

Is there a way that I can remove that 1 extra week?

I also want to make an overview for the players where they can not only see the overall rankings but also see the week rankings is that possible?

Thnx

JPD

Phaze

• View Profile
Re: Tournaments
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 06:29:45 AM »
you have to make sure that every tournament that you want for that league has the right league and season labeled on the first Game tab
Then you have to make sure that you filter out everything but that league and season on the Stat tab

if you click on the info button in the Stab tab you can see what tournament were loaded  and fix appropriately

JPD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2009, 07:49:20 AM »
Thnx, but now there is a wrong tournament mixed in the league, we have only played 2 rounds and the stats says we have played 3, how can I remove the wrong round?

Thnx

JPD

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2009, 10:03:46 AM »
As Phaze said, the "Info" button is your friend.  It will tell you which tournaments were loaded, which passed the filter, etc.  So use it to identify the tournament that doesn't belong.  To get it out of the mix, delete the tournament.  Tournaments are saved as files, so use the Info button to get the tournament filename, then use Windows Explorer to find and delete the file.

But be sure of what you are deleting.  You might want to load the tournament first and check it out before you do anything drastic.

JPD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 10:26:28 AM »
Thnx Both,

I got it and removed the corrupted tournament from the loaded list and all is ok now.