Author Topic: Mistake during tournament  (Read 1737 times)

Yum Man

• View Profile
Mistake during tournament
« on: September 17, 2008, 10:13:04 PM »
I recently hosted a tournament and mistakingly recorded the wrong guy as being knocked out. I didn't realize it until we broke down to the final table. I didn't see any way to correct an error like that, other than rebuilding the entire tournament from scratch the next day (I have everyone fill out paper forms during the tournament in case something like this happens). Sure would be nice if you could backtrack and correct the mistake at the time. Any way to do this?

Thanks,

d.

Phaze

• View Profile
Re: Mistake during tournament
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2008, 11:09:21 PM »
you sure can man.... What ya want to do is to open up your tournament that you played, go to the players tab and right click on the player in question.... select edit player... a window will pop up and at the bottom you will see tourrnament history of everything that player did. Right click on anything in there and option will pop up... you can edit the bust out by changing who knocked him out in whatever round... or you can just undo the bust out

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 11:42:56 AM »
You can also press the "Adjust Rankings" button on the Players tab and re-order bust-outs.  That in combination with what Phaze said should fix you up.

Yum Man

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 06:16:11 PM »
Thanks for the help guys. I'm sure this will work. Once again Corey, great program.

d.