Author Topic: Displaying HTML files  (Read 2366 times)

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Displaying HTML files
« on: November 01, 2011, 07:29:25 AM »
I have created 2 additional screens.

Screen 1 is to display the results of the last league game and screen 2 is to display all results upto date.
I have exported these (as HTML files) from the stats screen and then  imported them back onto the screens via the rules tab.
This works OK to display about 20 names. but if there are lots of players, all are not shown.

Is there a way to have them scroll up and down as in the blinds screen?
Also is there a way to Increase the size of the font, the colour etc, or would i have to open the HTML file and make any changes that way?

Cheers

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Displaying HTML files
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 11:19:14 AM »
I have created 2 additional screens.

Screen 1 is to display the results of the last league game and screen 2 is to display all results upto date.
I have exported these (as HTML files) from the stats screen and then  imported them back onto the screens via the rules tab.
This works OK to display about 20 names. but if there are lots of players, all are not shown.

Is there a way to have them scroll up and down as in the blinds screen?

I've been mulling this one over for some time now but haven't come up with a good way to do it.  It's still on my radar.

Also is there a way to Increase the size of the font, the colour etc, or would i have to open the HTML file and make any changes that way?

Cheers

Depends on how you're displaying the content.  If you're using an <iframe>, you'll probably have to edit the HTML file.  If not, you probably only need to change the font size in the cell displaying the content.  On the other hand, if the HTML file has embedded styles or references a stylesheet ... or it is using <table> elements (which don't inherit font attributes), you'll have to change the HTML file.

Mahound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 12:49:05 PM »
Cheers

pikachar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2011, 04:05:02 PM »
If you want a scroll of text up try this out...

<marquee  behavior="scroll" direction="up">
Insert text here!
</marquee>

Mahound

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2011, 05:45:16 PM »
If you want a scroll of text up try this out...

<marquee  behavior="scroll" direction="up">
Insert text here!
</marquee>

cheers pikachar

jodybingo

• View Profile
    • Personal Web Site
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2011, 06:44:57 PM »
Your marquee can have quite a few attributes added to it to control direction, speed, alternating direction, smoothness. Check out this site for a few attributes you can use inside the tag. You can also google "marquee attributes" for a more complete list
http://www.quackit.com/html/codes/html_marquee_code.cfm