Author Topic: Show Highest Chip Counts First?  (Read 3390 times)

GPTSki

• View Profile
Show Highest Chip Counts First?
« on: July 06, 2006, 10:48:50 PM »
On the player screen, it lists all the players and their chip count.  Between rounds we figure out who has the highest two chipstacks at each table.  We update those players with the chip count.  Is there any way to sort that list according to chip count?  It would be cool to have the chip leaders at the top!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Show Highest Chip Counts First?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2006, 11:07:26 AM »
On the player screen, it lists all the players and their chip count.  Between rounds we figure out who has the highest two chipstacks at each table.  We update those players with the chip count.  Is there any way to sort that list according to chip count?  It would be cool to have the chip leaders at the top!

Right-click and select Player Rankings Properties.  Then select Sort by rank, chip count, name.

GPTSki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 03:39:20 AM »

Right-click and select Player Rankings Properties.  Then select Sort by rank, chip count, name.

I'm running 2.1.2 and I did check there before posting.   I went there to customize which fields I wanted to appear on the list.  But I can't see where there is a Sort option - if it's there I'm really blind!  it's been known to happen!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 01:13:32 PM »
You're blind.  :-)

If you customized which fields are displayed on the Player Rankings screen, then you pressed the "Edit Columns" button.  Just above that button is a radio selection:

. Sort by rank, name, chip count
. Sort by rank, chip count, name

GPTSki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 11:14:37 PM »
You're blind.  :-)

If you customized which fields are displayed on the Player Rankings screen, then you pressed the "Edit Columns" button.  Just above that button is a radio selection:

. Sort by rank, name, chip count
. Sort by rank, chip count, name

I still can't find it. I Must be Blind! Here is a screenshot of the "Edit Columns" but the radio buttons don't have anything to do w/sorting:

http://www.vhot.com/td/no_radio.jpg

What I did find is when you click on "Edit Columns" you get this screen ( I did this to customize which fields i wanted to appear)

http://www.vhot.com/td/no_sort.jpg

the arrow buttons on the LEFT decide the order of the colums.  THEY ALSO decide the order of the SORT, but that's not stated anywhere.  Had I screwed around with it some more i would have relized it.  I wanted the Player name in Column 1 and chipcount in column 2 with the ascending sort on Column 2.

The sort is automatic based on the column order you choose. 

If I have misunderstood this, please tell me :)

Goal:  Column 1-Name, Column 2-Chips then Sort by Column 2

Thanks for your patience!

-Ski

« Last Edit: July 10, 2006, 11:16:28 PM by GPTSki »

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 10:18:20 AM »
It might be me who is blind, or absent-minded anyway.  Let me check that the feature wasn't added after 2.1.2.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 10:34:24 AM »
Doh!  Looks like I added that after 2.1.2.  Sorry I had you checking and double-checking.  It's hard to keep track sometimes.

Well, at least you'll know right where to look when the next version is released!   :)

GPTSki

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 09:38:03 PM »
Doh!  Looks like I added that after 2.1.2.  Sorry I had you checking and double-checking.  It's hard to keep track sometimes.

Well, at least you'll know right where to look when the next version is released!   :)

quite all right.. I do the same thing !