Author Topic: How to get summary report that shows EVERYONE'S ranking?  (Read 1473 times)

pokerbuddy

• View Profile
How to get summary report that shows EVERYONE'S ranking?
« on: July 28, 2011, 05:44:37 AM »
I get only the top 3 ranked players for a tourney when I generate this report. Is this because these are the only paid spots?

How do I get the ACTION SUMMARY of summary report to reflect everyone's position from 1st to last?

Thanks.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: How to get summary report that shows EVERYONE'S ranking?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2011, 10:50:57 AM »
What about exporting from the Players tab?

pokerbuddy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2011, 02:13:10 PM »
Thanks, Corey. I see that now! By default, I export the summary reports to html and save them to a special folder on my pc for a complete history for all of our club events.

I cannot figure out why in one report a while back (from the Action Summary section) I got a complete ranking but in the last reports I only see the top three ranked. Whats the trick to getting the complete ranking from that report?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2011, 09:06:02 PM »
No trick.  Now that I'm looking at it, I do believe the Action Summary will list the each player's rank, winnings, and points earned once the tournament is over.

pokerbuddy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2011, 05:10:42 AM »
Yea, my last several reports list the rank of the top 3 (paying) spots. I can scan back up the report timeline, and see who was knocked out when after that; but it'd be easier to see the 1 thru 20 (last player) list in order. I had that type of list in one report early on in our season but lately  the reports do not show the ranks of all players like that.

It's gonna bug me until I figure it out ;)

I'll let you know if and when I do!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2011, 10:32:14 AM »
Why don't you send me one of your tournaments, and also the Action Summary from the same tournament so I can check it out.

pokerbuddy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2011, 07:57:49 PM »
Sorry, I've been busy. I think I've figured it out. I was learning about formulas and playing with settings and had dropped the formula in the game tab. It confused me initially that formulas were entered into two different tabs/areas of theTD.