Author Topic: Screen problems  (Read 1226 times)

bismanpokerclub

• View Profile
Screen problems
« on: August 20, 2007, 01:28:02 PM »
The last few tournaments tournament screen is cutoff on the bottom, ie the bottom of the screen slices thruough the avg. stack box all the way across the screen so the the next round  box is cut off as well as a few of the chips from the chip display, and the total pot is cut off too.  I tried the resize thing but that makes it WAY too small.  It never used to do this, and other than downloading updates I haven't changed anything.  is there a way to get it to go back to normal??

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Screen problems
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2007, 03:02:51 PM »
The only things I can think of that would cause this are:

- You've updated the layout (making it larger)
- Your screen resolution has decreased

The auto-resizing feature should only decrease visible items if the layout is too large for your screen dimensions, and only to the point that it all fits and no more.  But it certainly isn't the end-all-be-all - it isn't intelligent about what should be decreased in size, etc.  You're the best judge of that.  So I would recommend picking one or more items on the screen that could be sized smaller and still look OK.  The clock might be the easiest thing since it is typically the largest (and you'd only have to resize 1 thing).

Whatever you resize, make sure you resize for each of the Odd Rounds, Even Rounds, and Breaks, or you might find that you've made everything fit for round 1, but for round 2 it jumps back to the previously too-large size.

bismanpokerclub

• View Profile
Re: Screen problems
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2007, 06:03:43 PM »
I tried resizing the screen resolution, but I was at the highest setting, and lowering it just made it worse.