Author Topic: Playing with Bounites  (Read 2894 times)

KNight

• View Profile
Playing with Bounites
« on: September 09, 2006, 06:23:48 PM »
I am hoping someone can help me with this one. I run a weekly tournament. We have each person pay $1 for a bounty chip. If you Knock a player out of the tournament, you get their bounty. The problem is when I download to Home Series of Poker, I can not get the money to work out right.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Playing with Bounites
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 05:07:09 PM »
Have you asked this in the forums on Home Series of Poker?  You'll probably find that people there have more experience specifically with importing tournaments from the Tournament Director into the Home Series of Poker website.

johnhend

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 10:35:40 PM »
I'm not that familiar with home series of poker, but I handle bounties a couple of different ways.  1 - as a percentage of the buy in, or 2) I use the "rake" feature to rake the bounty fee, and then set up "bounty pot" on the prizes screen as a "non-monetary" prize awarded as a bounty on 'player.'  I'm kinda new, but I found either of those to work well.

Chooch

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 01:40:43 PM »
When you use boutnies in your tournament you need to be sure you are adding it into the buy in for the tournament. There is a bounty field when you buy in players. It took me two bounty tournaments to get it all set, but it works correctly for me now. Even after the upload into Stats Genie.