Author Topic: 2.6.b2 Layouts  (Read 2248 times)

T-Bone

• View Profile
2.6.b2 Layouts
« on: July 24, 2010, 06:12:55 AM »
Will they work in 2.5.11? I know I could just test, but I'm more lazy than normal today.
If it ain't naked, deep-fried or poker-related, I ain't interested!

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: 2.6.b2 Layouts
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 10:50:39 AM »
If you back up the layouts, and import them, they should work. I, too, have not tested this, due to my "default" layout being over-written wihen i went from b1 to b2 (due to my not backing up), but considering how Corey has it so that the layouts are saved seperately from actual tournaments, I don't see why they wouldn't work.  Only thing I know for sure not to be backwards compatable is the actual tourney files.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 12:16:39 PM »
Sorry but the layouts are not backwards compatible.  None of the templates or the tournament files are, in fact.  The whole object structure has been changed.  The reason I changed everything is that the new structure makes it easier to add new features, and I hope they might start being somewhat backwards compatible.  We'll see if my reasoning is correct in the future.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 12:43:56 PM »
Ah - nice to know. Thanks for the info Corey!
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!