Author Topic: Plugin  (Read 926 times)

peKKa

• View Profile
Plugin
« on: August 12, 2010, 10:32:38 AM »
Hi,

Can I make a plugin for TD2?
Can I access to the tournament info in real time? (How much player are still in, average stack, etc...)

In fact, is there an api to extend TD?

Thx

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Plugin
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 10:53:44 AM »
Based upon what I've heard and seen on the boards, I don't believe it's possible at the moment. However, Corey would be the one to give you the official word.
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 11:21:18 AM »
No, there currently is no way to create a plug-in.  I am working on a reporting feature that will allow much more flexible access to tournament data, though not necessarily in real-time.  It is proving a little more challenging than I first anticipated, and I have had to push it behind other more pressing work, so there's no ETA at this time (and frankly no guarantee it will ever be there, although I would like to see it at some point).

peKKa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 03:34:04 PM »
Ok, thank you for your answers guys.

@Corey: but there is no way to "simulate" that? I mean maybe you save some information of the tournament in a file in real time, no?
What is happen if the PC crash?

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 10:10:07 AM »
No, no information is saved in real-time.  Tournament information is saved when you save your tournament.  You can also enable the "Auto save" feature, which will periodically save the tournament, according to auto-save settings on the Preferences tab.  If you have auto-save enabled, and especially if you have "Auto save after events" enabled, then if your PC crashes, the most you should lose is some time on the clock.