Author Topic: Table Position Help  (Read 3622 times)

RobertCarney

• View Profile
Table Position Help
« on: February 18, 2010, 04:09:44 AM »
I Was Wondering if this would be possible at all ?

this is the way i have the card room set up at the club and i am considering buying this program going to use it for the first time on 5th of next month so would like it to look like this

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Table Position Help
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2010, 01:27:33 PM »
Like this?

While it isn't exactly what you wanted, it's fairly close.  I just used the VerticalRacetrackTenSeatTableBlueprint*.xml blueprint twice followed by the RacetrackTenSeatTableBlueprint*.xml blueprint, and set the number of columns on the page to 2.

The vertical blueprints actually aren't included yet (they will be included in 2.6), so I've attached them to this post.  Download the attached "blueprints.zip" file and save it.  Go to the Database tab and press the "Restore" button.  Then select the blueprints.zip file.

You've raised a good point, though.  Being able to dynamically position tables would be pretty cool.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 01:34:09 PM by Corey Cooper »

RobertCarney

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2010, 03:02:44 PM »
Thank you very much Corey

will look great looking forward to using TD at my next poker tourney we have done everything on paper for over a year

we only run once a month just now looking to get at least 2-3 nights a month going its all for funds for the golf club my dad plays at

So its Totally non profit in my part

will post and let you know how i get on

RobertCarney

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2010, 02:14:09 PM »
Corey i had another thought about this

would it be possible to have the xml doc or the td program to set each table in like a slide show mode so the table was the size of the screen then say 10 secs later it went to table 2 etc

or even have all tables on screen like above or any order and were Table A Is Displayed

Above or below it have each name run on a timer like 1. Bob (10 secs) > 2. Ron etc  in large font same as the table message

so that players dont have to squint at the screen  a lot of people would benefit from this in my opinion

thanks

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2010, 02:58:17 PM »
Not at the moment.  I think a current solution might be to create a blueprint that is the ideal size for your screen and then just let the automatic scrolling do the rest?

RobertCarney

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2010, 06:34:55 PM »
Not at the moment.  I think a current solution might be to create a blueprint that is the ideal size for your screen and then just let the automatic scrolling do the rest?

yeah i use a 50 inch on the wall of the club anyway so shouldn't be a problem 7 days till my first td run game so fingers crossed lol

any advice for how to make blue prints

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2010, 03:55:35 PM »
The user manual has instructions.

Section 28.3: Creating Your Own Table Blueprints

RobertCarney

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2010, 05:27:44 AM »