Main > Beta Testing

3.2 final

(1/3) > >>

Corey Cooper:
I finally finished updating the user manual.  It's still not a great user manual but at least it's been updated as much as I am aware it needs to be.

So 3.2 will be released as soon as I can, hopefully in the next few days, if not sooner.  The various change lists for the betas will be consolidated, and all of the bug fixes regarding a previous beta will be removed.  Here is the change list since 3.2 beta 4:

======================================================================
New Features:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Added confirmation dialog when ESC key pressed on certain dialogs
- Changed additional path inputs to indicate when paths are not found
- Modified code to adjust table columns visually
- Updated Add Players and New Player dialogs so that switching between the two remembers all uncommitted information
- Added some text to the Chops dialog on the Prizes tab to distinguish it from the Chop dialog
- Added ChipCount as an import field for player import
- Added <stats> layout token
- Exiting the application no longer prompts for confirmation if the Windows close button is pressed, since a bug
  in Internet Explorer causes the application to exit regardless of how the user answers the confirmation
- Worked around a bug in Internet Explorer that causes the layout to not update properly in certain circumstances
- Added built-in layout "Minimalist"
- Updated Property Set editing to better visually indicate when properties are disabled
- Help tab reworked
- Added button on Player Movement dialog to allow setting of the dealer buttons; also added button on Tables tab
  and a hotkey to allow accessing this dialog

Bugs Fixed:
- BUG (2.X): Sorting by Buy-in Time column on Players Tab doesn't work
- BUG (3.2.b1): Layout export doesn't include HTML screens that are external files
- BUG (3.2.b1): Stats tab -> Edit Profiles -> Overall Scores -> "Set from Statistics" button in Player Information
  section gives error or opens dialog listing players where all players are listed as "undefined"
- BUG (3.2.b4): New Stats profiles get wrong dates (01-01-1980)
- BUG (3.2.b1): On AddPlayersToTournamentDialog, I can uncheck disabled checkboxes using shift+check
- BUG (3.2.b4): Layout settings dialog doesn't allow an empty value for optimal resolution
- BUG (3.2.b4): The layout preview should be the same ratio as the screena when possible
- BUG (3.2.b4): The layout preview, when displaying an HTML screen, should scale from the optimal resolution and
  not from the actual screen size (when optimal resolution defined)
- BUG (3.2.b1): The Windows close/minimize buttons don't display in full screen mode for HTML screens
- BUG (3.2.b1): "Saving Tournament" status icon broken in Game window
- BUG (3.2.b4): Closing the Cell dialog after pressing Apply will still prompt to apply the changes
- BUG (2.x): Permission Denied error sometimes when closing the Help window
- BUG (3.2.b1): Searching on Undo Add-on or Undo Rebuy dialog with no players causes error
- BUG (3.2.b1): When New Game Player dialog opens, "Auto format fields" isn't checked even if preference is enabled
- BUG (3.0): Some large font sizes cause Font dialog to render incorrectly
- BUG (3.2.b4): Closing the Event dialog using the Windows close button or by pressing ESC (canceling the dialog)
  still warns/prompts when there are no conditions or no actions
- BUG (3.2.b1): Preferences tab -> Player Detail Fields -> Reset these preferences doesn't reset columns on
  player dialogs

Corey Cooper:
3.2 has been released.  Download it from the main download page: http://www.thetournamentdirector.net/download.html

Seitz333:
Possible bug in rankings? I loaded a completed tourney with 34 players and it seems that the ranking order is now reversed. The first player eliminated is ranked 1 and the winner was ranked 34. Am I doing something wrong (again, lol) or anybody else see this?

Chuck

Scotty K:
You are not alone!

I just ran a tournament this evening, and as I was busting players out, the first player busted was moving up, so all of the rankings were reversed (last player out was displayed as having finished last; only the winner was correct).

Also, I noticed that the info on the Players tab was not displaying correctly.  The name was correct, but under the nickname column was the players' email addresses; ID column showed phone numbers.  All other columns that I configued (status, notes, paid, bounty chip, rebuys, hitman, rank, bounties won, total cost, total winnings and points) were blank.

One other thing:  my season rankings are also not displaying correctly, either.  It seems all of the point totals are now messed up.

macacan:
Hope it sorted soon, I was just going to download, think I will wait a couple of days.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version