Author Topic: rake and summary tab  (Read 1418 times)

Trash Monkey

• View Profile
rake and summary tab
« on: January 20, 2011, 11:03:34 PM »
This is probably covered somewhere (like in the help tab of the system lol) I'm just feeling a bit lazy. (Honestly I poked around a bit and couldn't find it)

I have 2 "per player" rakes. 5.00 and .50

Does it or is it possible for the summary tab to show these two rake totals separately? or even to find this information elsewhere? Granted I could do the math but as I mentioned previously I'm lazy.

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
Re: rake and summary tab
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 04:39:25 AM »
Yes! these are shown in the stats when your game is finished

Trash Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2011, 03:58:22 PM »
I must be blind...I can't find it.

On the stats tab all I see are the players individual stats.

On the summary tab I see the buy'ins, pot, rake etc... but under rake it has a total rake for the game. I want the 2 individual rake totals.

Mahound

• THE ONLY time i get screwed is when i play poker!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2011, 04:44:17 PM »
Your on the right tab. Go to preferences > open .A box will appear "Stats Tab Preferences" select "edit columns"
Another box appears with 2 sections  "show these" and "Dont show these" your rakes should be in there with whatever name you called them. Rake 1 - Rake 2 etc. if youwant them to show on the stats page  click them over to the "show these" section

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 06:20:21 PM »
On 2.5.11, the button on the Stats tab is "Columns".  Sorry to be confusing, but I moved some stuff around in 2.6 - and that is what Mahound is referring to.

Trash Monkey

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2011, 12:02:04 AM »
Found it. Thanks guys! One more quick question regarding this(and it's quite possible I'm being picky)
The columns are buyin quarterly, rebuys quarterly, buyin annual, rebuy annual 4 extra columns.

Is it possible to cut that in half and just have Quarterly rake and annual rake?

I apply my rakes to buyin's AND rebuys

example:
Buyin $10.00
Monkey rake $5.00
Quarterly rake $.25
Annual rake $.25

$4.50 goes into the pot for that nights game. Rebuys work the same way so for 1 player that pays $20.00(buyin & rebuy) $9.00 goes into the nights pot and $.50 goes to the quarterly rake and $.50 goes to the annual rake.

I'm not sure if I made sense with all this. lol.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2011, 12:26:45 AM »
Not sure if I'm going to be answering what you're looking for, so if not, I apologize in advance.

You can make multiple rakes and if I'm not mistaken, the stats can show the total for all three that you'd be looking for. Just would want to name the rakes to keep everything straightened around.
Rake 1 - Basic Rake = $4.50
Rake 2 - Monkey Rake - $.25
Rake 3 - Annual Rake - $.25

This answer you?
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!