Author Topic: Bust Out Only 'specific Player"  (Read 1943 times)

Alvisar

• View Profile
Bust Out Only 'specific Player"
« on: November 08, 2011, 10:47:46 AM »
Corey,

Can you add a option from the Tables Menu for Bust Out Only "Player" so that you are not prompted to to select other players to bust out?  I know this is how the Bust Out button from the Controls tab works, but I prefer to bust out people from the tables tab.  Sometimes I want to bust multiple players, and other times I just want to bust one and it would be nice to not have the dialog open to select other players in that instance. 

Thanks!!!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Bust Out Only 'specific Player"
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2011, 11:00:20 AM »
When you bust a player out this way, the "Bust Out" dialog opens showing all players available for bust-out, but the specified player is already checked.  Is this an issue for you?  You don't have to do anything at this point except select the hitman (if you want).

Alvisar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 11:31:09 AM »
Not an issue, just wanted to know if you can add the option as a click saver. :)

Cause sometimes I only want to bust out one person, and no one else.  Other times, it is multiple players.  Just thought it would be nice if could either right click on a player and have the option to "bust only Player_Name" or "bust Player_name(s)"  with the (s) option bring the dialog box that allows you to bust more players.

This didn't get much feedback from other people, so I guess the feature is really not wanted by the masses.  :)

As always, thanks for the great development of the program!!!!

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 12:07:25 PM »
I guess this means that you don't specify the hitman?