Author Topic: Point formula and multi screen  (Read 1220 times)

Nick Blumb

• View Profile
Point formula and multi screen
« on: July 03, 2014, 07:51:14 AM »
Hey all,
Done a lot of reading here but this is my 1st post. I'm just looking for a basic formula to set up that will work at anytime with no set  # of players as it could change every time we play. 
Also what is the easiest way to set up the clock on a tv and do all the background stuff on the computer during game play?
Thanks for any help in advance.

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Point formula and multi screen
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 12:10:21 PM »
Done a lot of reading here but this is my 1st post. I'm just looking for a basic formula to set up that will work at anytime with no set  # of players as it could change every time we play.

Simplest formula is probably just: n - r + 1

This gives one point to the first person to bust out, two points to the next person to bust out, three to the next, etc.  Works for any number of players.

Also what is the easiest way to set up the clock on a tv and do all the background stuff on the computer during game play?

After you've got Windows configured for your dual displays, in the Tournament Director application, go to the Preferences tab of the Settings window and select the "Display Management" category.  Here you can configure the TD to know how your displays are setup and easy controls for moving the windows to the appropriate display.

Nick Blumb

• View Profile
Re: Point formula and multi screen
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 08:28:54 PM »
Thanks Corey.