Author Topic: Super Bowl Tournament layout  (Read 8059 times)

Karpro

• View Profile
Super Bowl Tournament layout
« on: February 03, 2011, 08:52:58 PM »
This is a modified version of someone elses layout.  I can't remember who did the original or I would give them credit.  I just added the helmets and logo.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 10:08:58 PM by Karpro »

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
Re: Super Bowl Tournament layout
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 12:02:02 AM »
Downloaded the layout, as I wanted to use it for my next tourney, but I get an error - dialogue box states that there was an error loading the layout.... I'm using 2.6.b4... I know you probably would be using the latest 2.5 version, so I know it shouldn't be that... Going to try something else and see if I can get it to work.....

My only question for you, Karpro, is if you set up the layout to have the clock, blinds, etc, already in there... That would be about the only thing I can think of at the moment that may cause that to be....??????
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 12:03:57 AM by Magic_fubu »
My cowboys shot down your rockets
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

TIMMER

• View Profile

Karpro

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2011, 07:24:39 AM »
Timmer, thanks for the link because I wanted the original creator to get the credit.

Magic, I have no idea.  I just went to the layout page in TD and hit the export button.  If I need to do something different to make it work for you let me know.

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2011, 10:29:12 AM »
Not sure what to do differently...

Corey, do you have any ideas?
---
If you send a request to me please send that you got me from here w/your TD name to confirm. Thanks!

Karpro

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2011, 11:30:48 AM »
I wonder if you download the template from the link and then just plug in my graphics as the background if it will work

Corey Cooper

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2011, 01:18:43 PM »
The uploaded file "superbowlparty.tlo" is actually a ZIP file, not a TD layout file.  That's what you get when you "export" from the Layout tab.  I've renamed it so that it has the correct extension.

However, the ZIP file itself only contains image files, it doesn't have a TLO file.  Not even sure how you can export without getting the layout file itself...

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2011, 02:57:56 PM »
Ahhh... that would make sense as to why it wasn't working.... Going to try again and see how that works.

Thanks to both :)

EDIT
Redownloaded the file, but even though it looks like it's a ZIP file, it's still a TLO file once downloaded, and still won't work.  If you export it, it should give the option to save it as a ZIP.... try that and repost, karpro.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 03:14:37 PM by Magic_fubu »
---

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2011, 04:20:53 PM »
Corey's ... right no tlo. file... try downloading from the link Above its the samething  ( mine comes up as...EPL_button_v1.tlo...then you should be able to insert his pic,... i think I saw 4 or 5 of his pic, in that zipfile or have you already done that?    Im taking abuot Karpro pic

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2011, 04:23:56 PM »
Corey's ... right no tlo. file... try downloading from the link Above its the samething  ( mine comes up as...EPL_button_v1.tlo...then you should be able to insert his pic,... i think I saw 4 or 5 of his pic, in that zipfile or have you already done that?    Im taking abuot Karpro pic

Are you talking about downloading it from the other post that you linked, or from the zip that Corey modified? If the latter, I tried that and it still is a TLO file.
---

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 04:26:11 PM »
From the link,...... EPL layout................  3rd page there are bigger ones 1650x1050
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 04:30:04 PM by TIMMER »

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 04:37:33 PM »
Thanks!  Got it, now to just get everything to line up
---

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 04:40:49 PM »
The pic, should be the only thing you need to change inless you add more cells  

Magic_fubu

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 05:02:16 PM »
Exactly - between that (need to extend the picture) and alligning the font to be within the cells... Should be good to go... Been too much of a headache to do much today (got done with midterms for college), so probably going to work on it tomorrow
---

TIMMER

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 05:18:18 PM »
What size is your Resolution